1. Each athlete is required to be an official member of USA Triathlon (USAT) with an active USAT number and account.
2. Athletes must only be active and racing for team KMF Endure. Athletes must not be under roster for any other regional teams. http://www.smwtriathlon.org/clubs/.
3. Athletes must abide to the rules and regulations made official by USA Triathlon whether participating as a racer, volunteer, and/or representative. http://www.usatriathlon.org/about-multisport/rulebook.aspx
4. No athlete shall partake in any action involving doping and/or illegal drug use.
5. Each athlete is required to participate in at least three (3) competitions or races per competitive year. Race participation terms made official by USA Triathlon South Midwest Region are as followed: January 1-March 31, April 1-June 30, July 1-September 30, and October 1-December 15. KMF Endure is currently in Division V and will be reporting the 29 top scoring athletes on the team roster to USA Triathlon each quarter.
6. Athletes must represent KMF Endure with at least one (1) article of clothing at competitions, races, and/or events with the appropriate KMF Performance and/or KMF Endure logo. This includes t-shirts, tanks, shorts, racing kits, hats, triathlon racing top, triathlon racing shorts, etc. It is not mandatory that example articles of clothing be worn during competitive races but are required to be worn at least once during event-related activities (e.g. packet pick up, award ceremonies, etc.).
7. Athletes must represent KMF Endure with professionalism, sportsmanship, positive attitudes, and enthusiasm.
8. As an active member of KMF Endure, athletes have access to sponsorship discounts and offers. Sponsorships include: ROKA Sports (25% discount), USAT (variable, listed on back of membership card), Tri Shop (10% discount), Velo Republic (10% discount), Dallas Athletes Racing (15% discount on race entries), and discounted membership on U.S. Masters Swim Team in Denton.
Officers of KMF Performance and KMF Endure, Benjamin Drezek and Elizabeth Hinley, are entitled to discontinue any athlete in participating with KMF Endure racing team if any or all of these rules and regulations are violated. If rules 1, 5, 6, and/or 7 are violated, the athlete will receive one (1) warning explaining when, where, and why such rule was broken. After one warning, officers of KMF Performance and KMF Endure are entitled to discontinue the athlete from further club participation. If rules 2, 3, and/or 4 are violated, the athlete will receive a notice for immediate discontinuation of participation with KMF Endure.